Students may enroll on a part-time basis in UCAELI classes under the following conditions:
- They are not F-1 or J-1 visa holders.
- There is space available in the course they are requesting. Space will be determined after the placement of full-time students.
The following rules apply to part-time registrations:
- Students may only enroll in level appropriate courses.
- Students must be enrolled in a class by the 10th day of Fall and Spring semesters and by the 5th day of the Summer semester. Enrollments will not be permitted after these times.
- If a student decides to drop a class, the refund schedule will follow UConn’s refund schedule, found here: https://bursar.uconn.edu/checks-and-refunds/
- Part-time students must live off campus.